Rates & Insurance
Our out-of-pocket rate is $125 per 55-minute session.
Assessment rates vary depending on the nature of the evaluation needed. Please contact our office for more information.
We are a contracted (in-network) provider with the following health insurance companies:
- Select Health of Utah
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Educators’ Mutual Insurance (EMI Health)
- United Healthcare
We are continually seeking to add new affiliations in order to provide care to as many individuals as possible. We encourage you to contact your health insurance company to learn more regarding your benefits, as many health insurance companies also offer out-of-network benefits. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services and ensure that we are a contracted provider.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar or academic year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!